The Club Managers Association of America is pleased to announce its 2014 Officers and Board of Directors.
The Club Managers Association of America is pleased to announce its 2014 Officers and Board of Directors. CMAA members had the opportunity to cast their ballots online or in-person at the 87th World Conference and Club Business Expo in Orlando, FL. The election results were announced at the event’s Awards and Conference Finale on Saturday, February 8.
The 2014 CMAA Officers are:
- President Damon J. DiOrio, CCM (Certified Club Manager), CCE (Certified Chief Executive), Chief Executive Officer of Charlotte Country Club, Charlotte, NC;
- Vice President Tony D’Errico, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Westwood Country Club, St. Louis, MO;
- Secretary – Treasurer Jill R. Philmon, CCM, CCE, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Ballantyne Country Club, Charlotte, NC; and
- Immediate Past President Richard H. Bayliss Jr., CCM, CCE, Chief Operating Officer of The Lost Tree Club, North Palm Beach, FL.
Newly elected or re-elected as Directors are:
- Mark A. Bado, MCM (Master Club Manager), CCE, General Manager and Chief Operating Officer of The Kansas City Country Club in Mission Hills, KS (Three-Year Term);
- Robert C. James, CCM, CCE, CHE (Certified Hospitality Educator), Chief Operating Officer of Westchester Country Club, Rye, NY (Re-elected to a Three-Year Term);
- Year Term); and
- Richard D. Spurlin, CCM, CCE, General Manager of the Eugene Country Club in Eugene, OR (Three-Year Term).
Directors continuing to serve on the CMAA Board include:
- William E. Langley, CCM, General Manager/Chief Operating Officer of Quail Ridge Country Club, Boynton Beach, FL;
- Michael McCarthy, General Manager/Chief Executive Officer of Addison Reserve Country Club, Delray Beach, FL;
- Robert J. “Bobby” Crifasi, CCM, CCE, CPA, General Manager of New Orleans Country Club, New Orleans, LA;
- Peter C. Davies, CCM, Centerville, MA; and
- Randall J. Ruder, CCM, CCE, General Manager of Beach Point Club, Mamaroneck, NY.
The CMAA Board of Directors is comprised of 13 club management professionals who are passionate about the long-term vision of CMAA; work respectfully with staff, committees and fellow board members; and demonstrate a professional commitment to both the club management industry as well as the Association.
CMAA Board 2014