Gabriel Aluisy is the author of The Definitive Guide to Membership Marketing and the bestselling book Moving Targets: Creating Engaging Brands in an On-Demand World. Each week, Aluisy hosts the Private Club Radio Show, the industry’s premier private club education podcast which has reached over 40,000 listeners from around the globe. He has been featured in Entrepreneur®, NBC, iHeart Radio and many other leading publications. His keynotes have included the Professional Club Marketing Association’s National Conference, The Club Leadership Summit, The Florida Club Summit, the Asia Pacific Golf Summit as well as CMAA, PCMA, NCA and PGA Tour events. He is a graduate of American University’s School of Communication.
In as little as 5-10 years, the club industry will look drastically different than it does today – both in the make up of membership as well as the innovations that will drive it forward. After interviewing hundreds of private club experts from around the globe, Gabriel Aluisy shares their best practices and provides insights into what your club should be doing today to prepare for this cultural and technological shift. You’ll leave with actionable advice to move your club’s membership forward along the journey.
- Current cultural & generational shifts taking place
- 3 things most clubs are doing wrong today and how to solve that
- Examples of best practices from private clubs around the world – golf / yacht / athletic / city clubs all covered
- A demonstration on artificial intelligence and how I believe it will reshape the industry completely
- My vision of the “private club of the future”