The Club Managers Association of America (CMAA) and the Club Managers Association of Europe (CMAE) are excited to bring to you the 2020 Business Management Institute (BMI) International in Edinburgh, Scotland on 8-13 October.
Planning is underway but event highlights will include:
- An opening reception at The Signet Library, one of Edinburgh's finest Georgian buildings
- A visit to the New Club of Edinburgh. Formed in 1787, it is Scotland's oldest and premier city club and inhabits a prime space in the middle of Edinburgh with spectacular views of the castle.
- A Gala Dinner on the Royal Yacht Britannia which was the Queen's floating holiday home for 40 years.
- An evening of traditional Scottish Country dancing and evening meal of stovies.
- And much, much more! (Events and activities subject to change.)
Schedule at a glance
Please note the schedule is currently under development and is subject to change.
To view the schedule in more detail click here
|Thursday 8th October
||Book Signet Library
|Friday 9th October
Subject: Mentoring, young people & innovation
|Saturday 10th October
Subject: Farm to fork
|Sunday 11th October
||New Club, St Andrews + The R&A Clubhouse
Subject: Change Management & Club Heritage
|Monday 12th October
||The New Club, Princes St. Edinburgh
Subject: Governance & Sociology
|Tuesday 13th October
Royal Burgess, Barnton, Edinburgh
Subject: Women in Management
Final dinner at Royal Yacht Britannia