Location: Lancashire, England
Closing Date: 28th May 2021
St. Annes Old Links Golf Club was established in 1901 on land that since 1886 had previously been the home of the Lytham & St. Anne’s Golf Club. It remains one of the fine championship links of England’s north west coast, and the club continues to host final qualifying for events such as the Open Championship.
The club boasts an equally impressive reputation for its hospitality which was once famously described as being “like a good humoured giant which seizes you warmly by the hand as soon as you arrive.’’
The club has a full membership, large clubhouse with full bar and catering facilities for members & visitors, and a club professional who provides coaching for all levels of ability.
Following the retirement of the current Secretary, the club is now seeking a new Managing Secretary whose priorities are to;
- Work with the Club Council to create and deliver the goals of a Business Plan
- Lead the whole team
- Enhance the experience of members and visitors
In order to meet these challenges the successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A proven record in managing a service-based organisation
- A thorough understanding of the operational and governance demands of a private members golf club
- An outgoing personality to positively influence the performance of others
An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
This senior management position is being handled by Contemporary Club Leadership.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Kevin Fish at CCL Ltd by emailing:
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Friday 28th May 2021