Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Closing Date: 21st May 2021
Within a rolling moorland and tree-lined setting, East Renfrewshire Golf Club has breathtaking views across Glasgow with a backdrop of Loch Lomond National Park.
The James Braid layout is the highest ranked golf course within a 20 mile radius and the clubhouse atmosphere is lovedby the club’s many members, guests and visitors.
The Club also has excellent practice facilities, a well stocked Pro Shop and hosts many member events within its extensive clubhouse facilities.
This progressive Club has a contemporary governance structure working to achieve the goals of a Business Plan, and is now seeking a new General Manager, whose priorities are to:
- Enhance customer experience to maintain a full membership
- Deliver the goals of the Club’s Business Plan
- Prepare the club to be at its best for its forthcoming Centenary celebrations
In order to meet these challenges the successful candidate must demonstrate:
- A proven record in managing a service-based organisation
- A thorough understanding of the operational and governance demands of a private members golf club
- An outgoing personality to positively influence the performance of others
An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
This senior management position is being handled by Contemporary Club Leadership.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Kevin Fish at CCL Ltd by emailing:
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Friday21st May 2021