Location: West Sussex, England
Closing Date: 5th July 2019
Founded in 1892, Copthorne Golf Club in West Sussex is a private members’ club boasting an outstanding par-72 golf course, influenced by James Braid, a recently-refurbished clubhouse and a membership of approximately 525.
The Club is looking to recruit an experienced and dynamic General Manager to continue the effective management of the Club and play a central role in driving its future development.
Reporting to the Chairman of the Management Committee, the General Manager will be responsible for the efficient management and leadership of all aspects of the Club, including effective communications with members, staff and other stakeholders. The successful candidate will drive initiatives to further improve the Club’s overall offering to its members and guests.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong, ambitious leadership with an inclusive management style
- A proven track record in managing a golf club or equivalent organisation
- Strong financial acumen, an ability to increase revenues and plan strategically
- Outstanding inter-personal skills and an ability to communicate with all groups
- A focus on strong customer service and a desire to continually improve
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV and supporting letter highlighting relevant experience to
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th July 2019