Location: North Berwick, Scotland
Closing Date: 26th November 2018
The North Berwick Golf Club is one of Scotland’s oldest and finest Links Courses and currently ranked the 12th best course in the UK. We are a private members golf club and welcome over 11,000 visitors to our course each year.
The Food & Beverage Manager will need to demonstrate considerable knowledge and experience in all associated skills including (but not exclusive to) people management, interpersonal skills, aspects of operational financial management and a flair of for front of house; all undertaken with a desire to lead by example.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, liaising with Departments Heads and working closely with the House Committee, the ideal candidate should have the following:
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience as a Food & Beverage Manager, ideally with catering experience working in high end venues
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Display a flexible approach to working hours
- Demonstrate innovation, flair, and a creative attitude whilst delivering a level of service
that will continually exceed the expectations for the Club’s discerning membership
- Facilities management
- Good IT skills and experience of EPOS systems
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and experience of managing a team
- Excellent customer care skills
- A genuine passion for food & beverage
This is an exciting role to be part of a professional operation that is one of Scotland’s most popular golfing destinations. You will have the skills to have a strong management presence and have the ability to develop and lead a team to deliver the highest possible standards expected by the Club.
A highly attractive remuneration package is available commensurate with the role and a golf club of this prestige and profile.
To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant
experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and ability to relocate, if
necessary to firstname.lastname@example.org