A unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced General Manager to lead one of Australia’s most iconic golf clubs.
Lake Karrinyup Country Club (LKCC) is recognised internationally as one of Australia’s leading championship courses and member golf clubs. With approximately 2,000 members and featuring a world class 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole short course, LKCC is widely acknowledged as Western Australia’s premier private golf club and has been regularly rated as one of the top 10 golf courses in Australia.
LKCC is now seeking an outstanding General Manager to lead the team. Reporting to the General Committee, this pivotal role has accountability for the delivery of the Club’s day-to-day operations in a manner and to a standard befitting a pre-eminent members’ golf club. The General Manager will contribute to the development of the Club’s Strategic Plan and be responsible for implementing and managing the goals outlined in the Strategic Plan.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable success as a General Manager in a similar role in a private member-based club
- Considerable experience in member-based organisations and managing the interface between members and employees
- Food and Beverage experience, including staffing
- Knowledge of golf operations, including annual fixtures, retail and major golf events
- High level financial and commercial acumen to manage the operations of a significant business
- Strong team leadership experience with a demonstrated ability to lead successful teams
- High visibility as a leader who possess a demeanour that is calm, positive, resilient, and exhibits exceptional listening skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a finance or business-related discipline
Enquiries to Ivan Zuvela or Siobhan Ferreira on +61 8 9322 0888 quoting reference CMAE52503. Applications to [email protected] or by selecting the APPLY button on this ad quoting reference CMAE52503. (URL for applications https://www.gerard-daniels.com/contact/applications)