An exciting opportunity for an outstanding and experienced individual with excellent communication, change management and leadership skills!
Minchinhampton Golf Club has over 130 years of history and three outstanding golf courses. It has an excellent reputation not only for its courses, but also for its food, customer service and attention to detail for members and visitors.
As Clubhouses Services Manager you will seek to maintain and enhance this reputation creating a ‘customer focused’ culture within your team, including professional greetings and interaction with customers, to the highest standards.
You will have responsibility for managing the clubhouses and facilities at both the New and Old Courses, ensuring the delivery of excellent food & beverage, front of house services, operations and standards.
- The ideal candidate will have similar experience within the hospitality industry and have relevant management experience
- Immaculate personal presentation and excellent interpersonal skills
- This is a ‘hands on’ role which demands strong management, commercial and practical skills
- Passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Meticulous eye for detail and exceptional planning and organisation skills
- Excellent communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with a confident and outgoing personality and an ability to interact with people at all levels
- Able to lead and train the staff with a positive “can do” attitude
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy, fast paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to take initiative and a practical approach to problem solving
- Positive and flexible approach to work (weekend, evening and night-time work will be required)
- Passionate about customer service and the food and drinks industry
- Training will be provided to the successful candidate
For more information, about the Club, visit their website: www.minchinhamptongolfclub.co.uk
Remuneration: A competitive salary + bonus & benefits package befitting a Club of this size and prestige and commensurate to the experience & skills of the applicant is on offer.
Application Process: To apply candidates should send a letter, in strictest confidence, highlighting your motivation for seeking the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration, and ability to relocate if necessary.
Please email your application to, or for more information contact:
Ian Timberlake – [email protected] or 07764 682018
Application deadline: Friday 10th February 2023