The Richmond Golf Club is seeking a passionate and experienced hospitality focused individual to join us in the newly created role of Clubhouse Operations Manager. This is an exclusive opportunity to join our senior management team, contributing to the strategic shaping of the club’s future and the creation of a cutting-edge Member experience and hospitality venue. We are seeking an extraordinary individual with the vision, passion, and skills to enrich our team during this exciting time.
- Daily Operations: Oversee the day-to-day operations of all Clubhouse departments and deputise for the House Manger in their absence. Foster regular communication with the Head Chef, Restaurant Supervisor, Bar Manager, and Accounts Manager to ensure seamless and efficient functioning.
- Sales and Marketing Strategies: Work with department heads and report to the GM on sales and marketing strategies aligned with the club’s budgets. Collaborate with department heads to devise strategies for meeting the club’s financial objectives.
- Food and Beverage: Engage with the F&B team to uphold the highest standards of service for members and guests. Provide oversight of F&B operations through regular meetings with the F&B team.
- Financial and Administrative Acumen: Demonstrate proficiency in golf club budgeting, expenditure, and revenue. Proactively develop strategies to ensure robust measurement and reporting practices.
- Personnel Management: Ensure all team members’ needs are consistently met, aligning with the club’s ethos. Play a leading role in actively listening to team members, providing support and leadership in line with the club’s values.
- Training and Development: Conduct regular and pertinent training sessions across all club departments, in accordance with the club’s learning and development program.
- Stock Control: Working with the Bar Manager to ensure stock controls are in place and followed at all times. Working with external stock taker to produce accurate monthly stocktake figures.
- Compliance and Operations: Diligently ensure the club adheres to statutory and legal requirements for Fire, Health and Safety, Food Hygiene, Licensing, and Employment.
Remuneration: Circa £40,000
If you believe you have the drive and expertise to excel in this pivotal role, are a current Manager or experienced deputy, please apply by e-mailing a copy of your CV and a covering letter to the Assistant General Manager, Frankie O’Donnell, [email protected] Join us in shaping the future of The Richmond Golf Club.