Porters Park Golf Club are searching for suitable candidates to join our ambitious and hardworking senior management team. The right candidate should be experienced in working within in a small team, have excellent interpersonal skills and excel at forming relationships.
We are looking for someone to help us improve and streamline our organisational processes as well as maintain a high quality of attention to detail within the day-to-day financial management of the Club.
Main Purpose of Job:
- To be a member of the Senior Management team and work collaboratively with the Accounts Manager, Operations Manager, Head Chef, Course Manager and Head Professional
- ➢ To be responsible for the day to day smooth and efficient management of the clubhouse and clubhouse surroundings
- ➢ To realise the potential for growth of the bar and catering services at Porters Park Golf Club and ensure the Club’s financial success, delivering a long-term strategic plan for its development
- ➢ To ensure an attractive and appetising food and beverage offering for Members and visitors
- ➢ To work closely with the Operations Manager and ensure the Club diary is up to date and managed effectively
Remuneration: A highly attractive remuneration package and an exceptional work life balance is available commensurate with the role and a golf club of this prestige and profile. Relocation assistance &/ on site accommodation could be provided, if required.
Application Process: To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and ability to relocate, if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake – [email protected] or +44 (0) 7764 682018