Location: Marbella, Spain
Closing Date: 15th February 2020
The Customer Service Manager will report directly to the General Manager. The candidate will be responsible for the organization of multiple social events for members, sale of membership, promotional space and other internal products.
This position will require continuous sales drive and full support to operations, marketing and finance department when in need. The E&M Sales Manager will be expected to consult with and partner with clients and internal team members to conceptualize, develop and market events taking into consideration multiple different goals, themes, audiences and client culture.
- Educated in Tourism, Sales, Public Relations or Events Management.
- Relevant experience of generating income from events organization.
- Experience of successfully planning and delivering events.
- Fluent in Spanish, English and Swedish, any other language will be well considered.
- Ability to priorize and plan workload efficiently, with a thorough and meticulous approach.
- Knowledge of basic golf terms is an added value
- Diplomatic person who is confident and effective at dealing with people at all levels inside and outside Los Naranjos.
- Articulate and persuasive speaker and writer.
- Significant research and analytical skills
- Cooperative team player and effective networker who fosters excellent internal and external partnerships and relationships
- Highly organized and self motivated person who can efficiently and effectively manage a wide range of tasks and objectives.
- Personal commitment to continuous self-development.
TASKS TO DEVELOP
The main focus of this role should be the sale of events, promotional space, membership, shares, business club, annual playing rights and any new services provided by Los Naranjos Golf Club.
The main tasks to develop in this role are:
- Maintain fluent communication and customer service to members and guests.
- To collaborate in the planning and execution of the different events held at Los Naranjos Golf Club.
- To promote and boost the unique social life at Los Naranjos.
- Together with the Head Sales Manager, plan and implement marketing strategies to adapt the sales of our memberships products into all digital platforms and always pursuit new sales sources.
- Creation of valuable content for newsletter regarding upgrades and sales of services (business class, sell of promotional space) Elaboration and execution of promotional campaign at yearly Nordea Master tournament (Sweden)
- Translations in Spanish, English and Swedish accordingly.
- Create monthly events and membership sales reports
- Continuously look for new sponsors for Los Naranjos Major Tournaments.
As long as the permanent Customer Service manager is on maternity leave.
Applications may be done by email at email@example.com with the subject “ E&M Sales Manager”