Location: Corballis, Donabate, Co.Dublin. Ireland
Closing Date: 7th February 2020
Job Title: Marketing Executive.
Reporting to: The General Manager and Club Council. Location: Corballis, Donabate, Co.Dublin.
Job Purpose: To co-ordinate, manage and strategically plan the marketing functions and initiatives within the Club, identifying and sourcing new Members, visitors and business opportunities for the Club within Ireland and Internationally.
The Marketing Executive will have a great deal of responsibility and will be required to manage their time and duties themselves. These responsibilities can include but are not restricted to:
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns
- Conducting research and analysing data to identify and define audiences
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Writing and proof-reading creative copy
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Attending events and exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Coordinating all internal and external marketing
- Monitoring performance
- Management of campaigns on social media.
- Writing reports
- Analysing, interpreting and presenting results
- Delivering ideas to board level
- Financial administration
- Delivering presentations if required.
Key skills for this role include:
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills and networking ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Creativity and writing skills
- Commercial and Industry awareness
- Numerical skills
- Strong IT skills
Digital & Online Proficiency:
The role will also involve a great deal of digital and online marketing work. The Marketing Executive will need to look at analytics and come up with appropriate courses of action, produce written and multimedia content and manage pay-per-click (PPC) and programmatic advertising.
As such having a familiarity with and knowledge of digital and online marketing methods is beneficial.
Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications:
- A Degree in Marketing or Business is essential.
- Extensive Marketing Experience,
- Computer Proficiency, Creativity, Innovation and Adaptability,
- Interpersonal Communication and Client Relationships building,
- People Management with strong Leadership and Organisational skills,
- Planning and budgeting,
- Research and Analysis.
- A knowledge or experience of high end hospitality is preferred
A very competitive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the right candidate.
To apply, candidates should email a letter highlighting your motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and notice period to HonSec@theislandgolfclub.com. Closing date for applications is Friday February 7th 2020 at 5.00pm.
Personal Data & GDPR:
In applying for a role with us, you consent that The Island Golf Club will process your personal data for the purpose of handling your application.