Location: Leeds, England
Closing Date: 7th February 2020
The Alwoodley Golf Club, Leeds, was founded in 1907, a private members club with a strong heritage. The course was the first to be designed by the great Dr. Alister MacKenzie and is currently ranked in GB&I’s Top 30 courses.
With the support of DPSM Consultants, the Club is now seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic Managing Secretary who is committed to the continued effective management of the club.
Applicants should possess and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong ambitious leadership ability with an inclusive management style and motivation and management skills.
- A proven track record in the management of a golf club or hospitality organisation.
- The candidate must be service driven with a strong commercial capability.
- Be able to build trust and engagement across the membership, suppliers, golfing visitors and other associations.
- Have personality to integrate with members and visitors on an informal basis as part of the daily role, where appropriate.
- Have a working knowledge of software including Club V1, Sage Accounting, Office 365, DropBox, MailChute, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and the BRS booking system.
- Have an understanding of the importance of social media marketing and an ability to grow the Club’s contacts to secure targeted visitor income growth.
- Show a willingness to develop and modernise without losing the tradition of the game or the Club.
To apply, candidates should email a letter highlighting your motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and notice period, and ability to relocate if necessary by Friday 7th of February 2020.
Douglas Philip | Director at DPSM
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org