Location: Cheshire, England
Closing Date: TBC
Lymm Golf Club (www.lymmgolfclub.co.uk) is a GolfMark awarded club that has an inclusive membership of golfers of all abilities, ages and gender. It is located in north Cheshire in a scenic location with an 18-hole golf course known for its variety of challenging and rewarding holes some of which run alongside the Manchester Ship Canal. A significant on-going programme of course improvements along with a rigorous maintenance schedule ensure that the award-winning course is in great condition all year round.
The Pro Shop and modern clubhouse offers a full range of the facilities for golfers and visitors and is a venue for weddings, birthday and celebratory events.
The Club is seeking a new manager whose main responsibilities will be to:
- sustain a business management ethos for the prudent financial and operational management of the Club in keeping with the GolfMark standard and be proactive in marketing and promoting the Club
- work with the Club's council to recognise trends and changes in golfing and leisure so that the Club can adopt or adapt accordingly to secure its on-going and long term future and attract new members
- ensure the clubhouse environment and services create a positive, welcoming atmosphere within the clubhouse among members and visitors so that their clubhouse experience suitably complements golfers enjoyment of our excellent course
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their:-
- formal education in business and/or club management
- experience in tackling the complexities, challenges and frustrations of the role
- competencies in IT systems, use of social media and communication in general
- personal attributes of interpersonal skills, leadership, commitment and positivity
This is a full time role that requires flexible working arrangements. Remuneration will be competitive and based on the selected candidates qualifications and experience.
To enquire about the role please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to arrange a time to discuss the position over the phone or in a meeting at the Club.
To apply, please email a current CV and covering letter.
The Club expects to conduct interviews in in mid-April.