Location: Berkshire, England
Closing Date: 26th June 2020
The Berkshire Golf Club is one of the UK’s most prestigious private member golf clubs. The Club has both golf courses in the top 100 and home to The Berkshire Trophy and Astor Salver. The Club wishes to recruit a Golf Operations Supervisor.
Reporting to the Reservations & Events Manager, you will be part of the team responsible for delivering all aspects of the member and visitor golf experience to the highest standards.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A good understanding of golf and its traditions within a private members club
- Computer & IT literacy including website management
- Experience of running golf competitions
- Excellent communication skills with members, staff and visitors
- Modern marketing techniques
Applications should include a covering letter and full C.V and be sent by 26th June 2020 to Michael Newland, Secretary, firstname.lastname@example.org