Location: Nottingham, England
Closing Date: TBD
Region: Nottinghamshire, England
Closing Date: TBC
Location: Stanton on the Wolds, NG12 5BH
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Working Pattern: 40 hours per week, 5 days in 7
Pay: Competitive with CGCS recommendations
Accommodation: Not Available at present
Golf Club Manager’s Assistant - Stanton on the Wolds Golf Club, Nottingham. NG12 5BH
Stanton on the Wolds Golf Club is a premier club in the east midlands and has a reputation for offering a great experience to our patrons. This was recognised this year by England Golf, the club winning the Championship Venue of the Year award.
This position will require the chosen candidate to be involved in all aspects of golf club operations.
Within our Club Business Plan key staff succession planning is identified, therefore the chosen person will aspire to progress into golf management and will be able to identify their CPD pathway, which will be supported by the club business.
Rolls & Responsibilities will be:
Administration: Responsibility for the various day to day administrative duties within the club
Finances: Sales and Purchase ledger coding
Facility Management: Maintain the maintenance register and identify preventative maintenance.
Event Management: Organisation of various events that includes golf competitions, social calendar and private functions / dining.
Marketing, Website, Social Media Management: Assist with the creation, execution, and implementation of marketing campaigns. Delivery of the media plan and communications calendar to ensure timely, efficient and appropriate communications across various platforms. Manage the club’s website diary and online bookings, frequently update to increase traffic and interest. Create social media content linked to identified marketing campaigns to increase engagement and revenue. Oversee day-to-day social media presence, including engagement with followers, answering posts and creating unique content.
Food & Beverage: Administrative support of the food & beverage operation.
Our Ideal Applicant:
- Work as part of a team that are committed to the success of the club business
- Be 100% customer focused
- An ambitious future leader
- Personable, approachable with a natural authority
- Able to work at both strategic and operational levels on a daily basis
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels both verbally and in writing
- IT proficiency in golf management, competition & handicap, accounting, Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of golf in a commercial environment
- Practical experience in marketing
- Knowledge of accounting practices and financial systems
- Knowledge of golf competition & handicap management
- CMAE part qualified desirable
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of business legislative requirements.
We endeavour to respond to all applicants but should this not be possible please assume your application is unsuccessful if we have not been in touch after 3 weeks.
Apply for this role with letter of introduction and CV to email@example.com