Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Closing Date: 14th February 2020
Belvoir Park Golf Club was founded in 1927, enjoys a reputation as one of the top golfing experiences for any golfer in Northern Ireland. This long established and prestigious private members’ club designed by H S Colt, is seeking a highly motivated individual with proven management experience and commercial acumen to develop, lead and enhance the Club facilities for Members and Visitors.
- Overseeing the management and operation of the Club reporting to the Council/Board
- Developing, with the Council/Board, long term strategic plans for the Club and monitoring of same.
- Oversee, with the assistance of the accounts team, preparation and development of budgets and financial plans and ongoing monitoring of same.
- Ensuring the Club’s services offerings, facilities are presented to the highest defined standards for members and visitors at all times.
- Representing the Club effectively in its dealings with third parties.
- Health and safety and other legal and regulatory matters.
- Managing internal and external communications.
- Developing and delivering in conjunction with Council/Board the Club’s marketing strategy.
- An appreciation of golf and its traditions within a private members’ club.
Strong track record of providing excellent service to members and visitors within the Hospitality Sector.
- Proven management experience of a highly effective team.
- Strong leadership, motivation, diplomacy and communication skills.
- Demonstrate high standards of operation and attention to detail.
- Business acumen and financial literacy.
- Flexible approach to working hours including weekend with the ability to work under pressure.
A competitive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the right candidate.
Consideration will be given to relocation expenses for candidates relocating from outside of Northern Ireland.
A full candidate brief and personnel specification is available from Belvoir Park Golf Club at HonSec@belvoirparkgolfclub.com. To apply candidates should forward a letter highlighting their motivation for the role in addition to their CV specifically detailing relevant skills and experiences as per Personal Specification.
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th February 2020.