Location: Fife, Scotland
Closing Date: 4th March 2019
Ladybank Golf Club is a forward thinking, modern Golf Club in the heart of Fife, Scotland.
The Club is renowned for its superb course, friendliness and sociability which also makes it a popular visitor and society destination. The course is ranked No 2 in Great Britain's Top 100 Courses under £100 by National Club Golfer magazine, and also holds the distinction of hosting the qualifier for last year’s Senior Open held at nearby St. Andrews.
The club is now seeking a General Manager, whose priorities are to;
- Work with the Club Committee to deliver the aims of the Business Plan ➢ Lead the team to enhance the experience of members and visitors
- Continue to grow the reputation of the club at home and abroad
In order to meet these challenges the successful candidate must demonstrate;
- A proven record in managing a service-based organisation
- A thorough understanding of the operational and governance demands of a
private members golf club
- An outgoing personality to positively influence the performance of others
An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
This senior management position is being handled by Contemporary Club Leadership. A job description and application form can be obtained from Kevin Fish at Contemporary Club Leadership Ltd by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Monday 4 March, 2019.