Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Closing Date: 6th November 2020
Douglas Park Golf Club is located in the suburb of Bearsden, a few miles north west of Glasgow.
Founded in 1897, Douglas Park Golf Club is a mature 18 hole parkland course. The club offers an excellent membership experience with a busy clubhouse which hosts many and varied social activities.
Whilst it is very much a members club, it is also a popular destination for external functions, in particular in the local community.
The Club’s management team are committed to the delivery of the members’ strategic plan, and are now seeking a General Manager whose priorities are to:
- Enhance the Member’s overall experience
- By leading the whole team
- To achieve the objectives in the club’s strategic plan
In order to meet these challenges the successful candidate must demonstrate;
- A proven record in effectively managing a service-based organisation
- A thorough understanding of the operational and governance demands of a private members golf club
- An outgoing personality to positively influence the performance of others
An attractive package commensurate with experience is on offer to the successful candidate.
This senior management position is being handled by Contemporary Club Leadership
Please forward your CV and covering letter to Kevin Fish at CCL Ltd by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is mid-day on Friday 6th November 2020