Location: Kent, England
Closing Date: 10th July 2020
Chestfield Golf Club was founded in 1924 and designed by renowned golf architect and Open Champion James Braid. It boasts spectacular views across the Kent countryside and far out to sea and is considered one of the finest downland courses in the county.
With the support of Colt Mackenzie McNair (CMM), the Club is now seeking to recruit an experienced and dynamic General Manager who will ensure the efficient management and leadership of all aspects of the Club and effective communication with members, staff and stakeholders. The successful individual will continue to drive initiatives to improve the Club’s overall offering to its members and guests.
Applicants should possess and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong ambitious leadership with an inclusive management style, motivation and management skills.
- Proven track record in the management of a golf club or equivalent organisation.
- Demonstrable business acumen, including good financial control, with the ability to grow revenue and to plan strategically in order to support the continued development of the club.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication abilities who will engender commitment across all groups and associations, and will be an enthusiastic ambassador for the club.
- A strong performance management ethos with commitment to motivate, develop and mentor others.
For a confidential discussion please contact Michael Herd on firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 7th July 2020
To apply please email an up-to-date CV and supporting letter highlighting relevant experience to email@example.com