Location: Middlesex, England
Closing Date: 14th August 2020
A unique opportunity exists for an exceptional candidate with a successful track record of leadership and high-quality operations management in a successful food and beverage environment.
Colt Mackenzie McNair (CMM) are conducting a search for the Clubhouse Manager for Fulwell Golf Club, regarded as one of the premier private members’ golf clubs in Middlesex. The club is successful, forward thinking and has well over 600 members. The club is keen to build on its success and has ambitious plans to invest in improving the clubhouse, course and other facilities over the next 3 years.
As part of this project Fulwell is now seeking to appoint a Clubhouse Manager who will be skilled in providing a first class-class member experience. The successful candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about food and beverage and will be able to demonstrate an ability to deliver an interesting and varied social events calendar.
Reporting to the Secretary, the Clubhouse Manager will be responsible for all food, beverage and social events at the club. This will include managing the front of house team, the kitchen staff, planning, budgeting, and marketing to ensure the needs of members are met.
Key responsibilities, qualities & experience:
- Provide a high quality member experience
- Take ownership for the clubhouse’s P&L and help drive revenue and profit
- Create a member focussed, service driven culture within the staff
- Provide a modern inventive food and beverage offering which meets the needs of members
- Help build a strong sense of community with the members
- Plan and implement a successful social and events calendar
- Assist in clubhouse related projects to improve the facilities and services
- Operate the facility in a safe and hygienic manner in line with current legislation
Candidates must have a minimum of two years management experience, ideally gained within a food and beverage environment
Closing date for applications is Friday 14th August 2020
To apply candidates should send an email with a covering letter highlighting your motivation for the role and relevant experience together with an up to date CV, details of your current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary
Please contact Michael Herd at Colt Mackenzie McNair - firstname.lastname@example.org