Location: Lancashire, England
Closing Date: 23rd April 2021
Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club are looking to appoint an Assistant Secretary to support and assist the Secretary with the smooth and efficient running of the Club for the benefit of the Membership. To develop the “Lytham Welcome & Experience”, ensuring the service and experience provided to members and visitors is of an exemplary standard and is constantly improving. To cover the duties of the Secretary and also the Accounts Manager whilst on annual leave. To maintain a harmonious relationship with all Members, Guests and Staff.
The Club’s profile demands that the successful applicant will be an effective communicator and will have well developed organisational and planning abilities and have the following skills:
- Self-confidence, enthusiasm, discretion and diplomacy.
- Interpersonal skills; good with people and small teams.
- An enquiring mind and self-starting attitude.
- Smart appearance, reliable, trustworthy.
- An understanding of both golf industry & finance management systems. A knowledge of ’Intelligent Golf’ / Sage systems an advantage.
The salary guide is £26,000 to £31,000 depending on skills and experience but commensurate with the position and the overall package will include: 5% pension contribution, meals on duty & 20 day’s holiday entitlement
To apply, candidates should send a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of their current remuneration and ability to relocate if necessary.
Please contact Ian Timberlake – firstname.lastname@example.org or 07764 682018
Application deadline: Friday 23rd April 2021