European Conference on Club Management
European Conference on Club Management 2013
Monday November 18th and Tuesday November 19th 2013
Sheraton Golf Parco dè Medici Golf and Resort Rome, Italy
The European Conference on Club Management will take place on 18-19 November 2013 at the Sheraton Golf Parco dè Medici Golf and Resort in Rome, Italy.
The conference is a joint event between CMAE and our Italian Partners the Club & Course Managers Association of Italy (CCMAI) and will include the Annual General Meeting of the CMAE.
Sheraton Golf Parco dè Medici Golf and Resort
List of Speakers
We are delighted that a number of leading industry experts have accepted our invitation to address the delegates at our conference this year: They include:
- Fabrizio Pagliettini (CCMAI President)
- Jorgen Kjellgren (CMAE President)
- Mike Leemhuis CCM (Congressional Country Club, Bethesda)
- Gregg Patterson (The Beach Club, Santa Monica)
- Donato Di Ponziano (PGAs of Europe)
- Bill Sanderson (The Golf Business Coach)
To download the full conference programme click here
Gregg Patterson, The Beach Club
The conference registration fee is €280 for CMAE members and CCMAI members (€360 for non-members) and this fee includes the following:
- Access to every session of the two day conference
- Two buffet lunches, Monday and Tuesday
- Gala Dinner Monday evening
- Airport transfers from Rome's Fiumiciono Airport (10 minutes)
- One night accommodation (Monday 18th November) - ONLY IF the delegate registers BEFORE 15th October 2013.
For those who wish to extend their stay before or after the conference, additional nights accommodation is available at the rate of €95 per person, per night + VAT (single occupancy)
Members will receive 3 Association Credits for attending the AGM and 1 Education credit per hour of the conference sessions attended. There will be six hours of conference on day 1 and 4 hours on day two, so someone who attends all of both days would receive 10 Education Credits.
How to Register
To register for the conference, please send an email to email@example.com with your full contact details and your arrival and departure dates. You will receive an email response with details of payment options.